Much space, with multiple living zones to accommodate the entire household.
You’ll enjoy cooling off this summer in the swimming pool.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Front wing of the home with lounge room, main bedroom and a fourth bedroom/home office
– Updated ensuite to the main bedroom and air conditioning for your comfort year-round
– Open plan kitchen, meals and living zone- you’ll appreciate the gas cooking, dishwasher and air conditioning
– The generous yard wraps around the back of the home, finishing with your sparkling pool- there’s even an outdoor sink for catering in the covered alfresco
– The hallway off the main living zone is where you’ll find two secondary bedrooms (with robes), plus the family bathroom and a sperate toilet
– Separate laundry with access to the rear
– For the tinkerers, there is a workshop and shed adjacent to the garage
Pets: Pets may be considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Double garage plus additional parking on the front driveway
– Gibson Park at the next street corner
– Head to the Coast, cutting through neighbouring suburb, Hillarys
– Whitfords Train Station or Freeway access to Perth City is approx. 2km away
– Just over 1km to All Food Markets Padbury IGA and a little further to South Padbury Primary School
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Below ground pool
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Formal lounge