Feel the vibrancy of Leederville.
You’ll appreciate space and comfort throughout, in your street front home.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Open plan living and dining , the central kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher
– Glass doors open onto the alfresco decking at the front, generously extending the living space within
– All bedrooms and both bathrooms are upstairs, the main bedroom suite of grand scale
– For your comfort there is reverse cycle air conditioning to living area and main bedroom, plus ceiling fans to the secondary bedrooms
– Laundry adjacent to the kitchen and there is a third toilet here, convenient for guest use
– Secondary, utility courtyard to the rear, with multiple storage zones
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE team at viewings
Parking: Double garage
– About a 100m walk to some local institutions; Three Sisters, Pappagallo and The Re Store, to name a few
– With Leederville Train Station just over 900m away
– Within 3.5km of Perth City
– Walking distance to Luna Cinemas and the Oxford Street restaurant and retail strip, 550m away
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- Townhouse House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- High ceilings
- Open plan living
Leederville is a locality within the City of Vincent in the Perth metropolitan region of Western Australia. It is home to Aranmore Catholic College, the Schools of Isolated and Distance…