You will enjoy living by versatile design, in your street front home.
Why you’ll love living HERE:
– Versatile front living zone with a separation of lounge and dining or WFH spaces
– The practical kitchen comes equipped with gas cooking
– Enjoy low maintenance outdoor living in your front courtyard
– Ceiling fans and built-in-robes to all bedrooms
– Semi ensuite bathroom to the main bedroom, plus separate WC for shared living convenience
– Laundry provides additional storage space and has access to a clothes drying courtyard
– Split system reverse cycle air conditioning to the living zone
Pets: Small pets may be considered on application
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE team member at the viewing
Parking: Single garage plus driveway parking
– Reach Perth city within 7km, with high frequency bus routes on Wanneroo Road or Main Street
– Local retail and Main Street cafes are approx. 800m away
– 200m walk to Robinson Reserve and Osborne Park Bowling Club
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
About Tuart Hill
Tuart Hill is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia. Tuart Hill is named after the Tuart tree (Eucalyptus gomphocephala) that once grew extensively throughout the area, especially around Dog Swamp….