Glamour and intuitive design come together at your Milton Street residence.
You will appreciate multiple outdoor zones and oversized bedrooms.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Entry zone with convenient, guest powder room
– Gourmet kitchen of stone benches and Bosch appliances, including a dishwasher
– Garden courtyards cradle the ground floor living and meals space
– Upstairs you will find two king sized bedrooms, both with their own ensuite
– The seperate laundry has additional storage provisions and access to a versatile balcony/drying courtyard
– For your comfort there is split system air conditioning to the living zone and main bedroom
Pets: Small pets may be considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Single garage
– Enjoy the Mount Hawthorn locals; Lupo Lab, Paddington Ale House, and Spritz Spizzicheria, to name a few
– Convenient Freeway access via Powis Street
– 1.1km stroll to Mount Hawthorn Primary School
– Glendalough Train Station 600m away, for an easy commute
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Townhouse House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living
About Mount Hawthorn
Mount Hawthorn is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the City of Vincent. The Mount Hawthorn area was first selected for urban development in 1887. In the late…