1/308 Hector Street, Tuart Hill WA 6060
Home on Hector
Appreciate central conveniences, in your street front home.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Fresh feels with new blinds, and newly painted throughout
– Kitchen with optimal storage and bench space, added bonus of a dishwasher
– Great sense of space with open plan living extending to the large front yard
– Three generously sized bedrooms, all with built-in-robes
– Bathroom featuring a huge tub for your relaxation
– Second WC to service guests
– Ducted air conditioning throughout
– Separate laundry with external access
– Storeroom via the garage
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Single lock-up garage plus driveway parking for a second vehicle tandem
– 350m to Wanneroo Road, taking you straight into the City
– Multiple bus stops along Wanneroo Road for an easy commute
– Tuart Hill Primary School a short 450m stroll away
– Dog Swamp Shopping Centre 1.3km away, home to Aldi, Woolworths, Jetts Fitness, and BWS, to name a few
– Take a walk through Grenville Reserve or the Joondanna Community Food Garden – both can be reached within 850m
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet
- Villa House Category
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living
- Roller Door Access
About Tuart Hill
Tuart Hill is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia. Tuart Hill is named after the Tuart tree (Eucalyptus gomphocephala) that once grew extensively throughout the area, especially around Dog Swamp….