1/3 Bowra Avenue, Woodlands WA 6018
Relaxed, Woodlands living with architectural features that establish distinction upon entry.
You’ll also notice an outdoor space on a par with the size you’d expect with a house.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Living room follows the entry with raking ceilings, gas point and split system air conditioning
– Separate dining space overlooks a garden atrium
– Practical kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and oven with a separate warmer
– The three bedrooms all have a garden aspect and built-in robes. The main bedroom with air conditioning
– Bathroom and semi ensuite to the main bedroom comes complete with a tub and heated towel rail
– Spacious laundry provides additional storage space, plus has side access to the clothes line and a separate toilet
– Low maintenance outdoor living; the entertaining courtyard encased by lush trees
– Garden shed
Pets: Small dogs may be considered
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Single garage with automatic door plus extra, exclusive parking available in front of the garage
Experience conveniences central to the Coast and City
– A short walk (approx. 400m) to Innaloo retail, cafes, fitness and cinema precinct
– Within 10km of Perth City
– Reach Scarborough Beach and The Esplanade within 4km (with high frequency bus routes near your doorstop to get there)
– 750m to Jackadder Lake Reserve
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Unit House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- High ceilings