1/194 Railway Parade, West Leederville WA 6007
Enjoy living among the vibrancy of West Leederville.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Boutique group of 10 residences
– Enjoy outdoor living in your garden courtyard
– Light filled spaces throughout
– The laundry is adjacent to the kitchen and has additional storage provisions
– For your comfort, there is split system reverse cycle air conditioning to the living zone
Pets: Sorry, pets not permitted
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One car bay
– The local favourites are on your street- Hylin, Mary Street Bakery and Besk, to name a few
– Multiple transports options in proximity; within 300m of West Leederville Train Station and 700m of Leederville Train Station and approx. 200m to the (free) green CAT bus
– 450m walk to Coles West Leederville and Cambridge Street retail
– If you’re a medico, St John Of God Subiaco Hospital can be reached within 1km
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Unit House Category
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living
About West Leederville
West Leederville is a suburb 3 kilometres (1.9 mi) northwest of the central business district of Perth, the capital of Western Australia, and is within the Town of Cambridge. It…