1/167 Carr Place, Leederville WA 6007
Heart of Leederville
If you’ve ever wanted to be in the heart of Leederville, this is your chance!
Why you will love living HERE:
– Boutique building of only 12 apartments
– Bright sense of space with open plan living
– Appreciate coming and going with ease to your ground floor apartment
– Updated kitchen, with ample storage options and gas cooking
– Neutral tones throughout to make styling a breeze
– Communal laundry on the ground floor, for resident use
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One car bay
– Ultra convenient Freeway access North and South, approx. 900m away
– Within 2.3km of Perth CBD
– 700m stroll to Leederville Train Station
– Stumbling distance to Oxford Street cafes, bars and shopping boutiques
– 600m to The Good Grocer Leederville IGA, which is conveniently open 24 hours a day
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Leederville is a locality within the City of Vincent in the Perth metropolitan region of Western Australia. It is home to Aranmore Catholic College, the Schools of Isolated and Distance…