1/164 North Beach Drive, Tuart Hill, WA, 6060
Enjoy central conveniences and considered comforts in unison.
You’ll appreciate having the front position within a quiet, boutique group.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Spacious living room upon entry
– Separate kitchen and meals zone; the kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and a bonus study nook
– Low maintenance courtyard with gate access towards the street
– Both bedrooms have mirrored robes and ceiling fans
– Updated bathroom and separate toilet
– For your added comfort, there is reverse cycle air conditioning to the living room
– Separate laundry/butler’s pantry adjacent to the kitchen with access to the rear courtyard
– Single carport, plus visitor bays or street parking for your guests
Pets: Cats considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Single carport
– Reach Perth city within 8km, with high frequency bus routes on Wanneroo Road or Main Street
– Local retail and food options aplenty, 700m away
– Main Street Cafes approx. 900m away
– Stroll to Robinson Reserve and Osborne Park Bowling Club in just over 800m
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About Tuart Hill
Tuart Hill is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia. Tuart Hill is named after the Tuart tree (Eucalyptus gomphocephala) that once grew extensively throughout the area, especially around Dog Swamp….