1/135 Loftus Street, Leederville WA 6007
Enjoy low maintenance living in this light and bright home, split over two spacious levels.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Split system air conditioning to get you through the seasons
– Quality E/screen blinds for privacy
– Kitchen with overhead storage, gas cooking and a dishwasher
– Huge open plan, down stairs living area overlooking a large balcony
– Second WC to accommodate guests
– Generous lock up storage area for bulkier items
– Intercom entrance for added security
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Undercover parking for two cars, plus extra visitor parking
– Plenty of health and fitness options; 250m from Loftus Recreation Centre and 450m from Beatty Park Leisure Centre
– Take a 550m stroll and find yourself on Oxford Street; home of Leederville’s buzzing cafe, restaurant and bar scene
– Less than 100m to a bus stop that links directly to the Perth CBD Bus Port
– Super convenient Freeway access via Vincent Street, just 1km away
– A short 400m walk to the Reserves on Bourke Street which have plenty of open space and a scenic walk path
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- Apartment House Category
- Car Parking - Basement
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living
Leederville is a locality within the City of Vincent in the Perth metropolitan region of Western Australia. It is home to Aranmore Catholic College, the Schools of Isolated and Distance…