Leicester for living
Feel the vibrancy of Leederville.
You’ll appreciate the recent updates throughout, in your street front home.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Living and dining zones bookend the recently updated galley kitchen
– Glass doors open onto alfresco decking at the front and rear, seamlessly extending the living space within
– Upstairs, you’ll find the three bedrooms; two with built-in robes and a Juliet balcony
– The bathroom is also upstairs, unwind from the day in your tub
– For your comfort year-round, there’s split system air conditioning to the bedrooms and living room
– Laundry adjacent to the kitchen and there’s a second toilet, convenient for guest use
– Storeroom within the rear alfresco
Pets: Pets considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE team at viewings
Parking: Carport with space for two cars in tandem
– One street away from local park reserves and Leederville Tennis Club
– Take a leisurely stroll to the Oxford Street Café strip (approx. 250m away) and into the heart of Leederville
– Reach Perth CBD in just over 3km
– Direct freeway access via Vincent Street
– 1km walk to Leederville Train Station
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications, once you or your representative has viewed the property.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Leederville is a locality within the City of Vincent in the Perth metropolitan region of Western Australia. It is home to Aranmore Catholic College, the Schools of Isolated and Distance…