10 Lawrence Avenue, West Perth WA 6005
Charming City West
Comfort and character combine at this updated semi.
You’ll enjoy being positioned in central City West, with the charm of a quaint of suburban street.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Bedrooms to the front of your home, the main with robes and a ceiling fan
– Cosy lounge room, with gas fire place to keep you warm in winter and split system air-conditioning to keep you cool in summer
– Designer kitchen of stone benches, comes equipped with a fridge
– Luxury bathroom with a tub and laundry provisions, including a washing machine
– Relax in your sun-drenched entertainment area to the rear
– Located on the door step of some of Perth’s most vibrant suburbs; Perth CBD, Leederville, Northbridge, West Leederville and Subiaco are all within 1.5km of your doorstep
– Have a picnic, or take a walk on one of the many walking trails at the picturesque Kings Park which is just 1km away
– 350m to City West Train Station or 260m to a free CAT bus into the CBD
– 650m to plenty of shopping options at Watertown
– Don’t fight for parking at Perth events, with Perth Arena just a 1km walk away
A rare offering of location and value which is sure to attract a wide array of potential suitors. Make no mistake! This property will be sold!
Proudly delivered to the market to be sold by Rob Edwards 0418 665 144 – HERE Property.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 233 m²
- DuplexSemi-detached House Category
- Built In Robes
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- High ceilings
- Polished floorboards
About West Perth
West Perth is an inner suburb of Perth, the capital city of Western Australia. Formerly an exclusive suburb for wealthy merchants and politicians, it is now part of the inner…