1C/49 Herdsman Parade, Wembley, WA, 6014
Home on Herdsman
Breezy ground floor living awaits…
Cafes and centrality for less than $250 per week!
Why you will love living HERE:
– Kitchen boasts plenty of bench space, overhead cupboards, with a gas cooker and electric oven
– Large patio with a separate entrance, ideal for entertaining your friends
– Ample storage space with built-in wardrobes to the master bedroom
– Spacious bathroom
– Secure complex
Pets: Sorry, pets not permitted
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One secure car bay
– Check-out the Pearfect Pantry right on your doorstep; for divine coffee, gourmet brekky and brunch
– Enjoy the local walkways and wildlife around Herdsman Lake and Lake Monger
– Short drive away from Westfield Innaloo and Event Cinemas, reached within 4km
– Convenient bus routes along Herdsman Parade plus Glendalough Train Station is just over 2km away
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
Wembley is a western suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the Town of Cambridge. Its postcode is 6014. The main streets in Wembley are Cambridge Street, Harborne Street, Grantham…