203D/25 Herdsman Parade, Wembley, WA, 6014
Come home to your low maintenance abode, nestled between leafy Herdsman Lake and Lake Monger.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Light and breezy open plan living
– Kitchen boasting plenty of bench space, gas cooking and fridge included
– Neutral tones throughout will make styling your new home a breeze
– Built-in mirrored wardrobes to both bedrooms
– Spacious bathroom/laundry with washing machine included
– Secure complex
Pets: Sorry, pets not considered
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One secure car bay
– Stroll out the rear gate straight to Herdsman Lake which boasts beautiful and scenic walking and cycle paths
– Walking distance to Herdsman Tavern, Lake Monger Primary School and the local IGA
– Short drive away from Westfield Innaloo and Event Cinemas
– Convenient bus routes along Herdsman Parade, and Glendalough Train Station is just minutes away
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Wembley is a western suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the Town of Cambridge. Its postcode is 6014. The main streets in Wembley are Cambridge Street, Harborne Street, Grantham…