14/158 Roberts Road, Joondanna, WA, 6060
You’ll appreciate the bright and airy feel to this modern, corner apartment.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Boutique group of just 14 apartments
– Modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and gas cook-top
– Open plan living and dining, with tiled floor for easy care
– Bedroom with a large built-in robe
– Combined bathroom and laundry
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning to living room, promoting comfort all year round
– Neutral decor throughout making styling a breeze
Pets: Sorry, pets not permitted
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One allocated, covered car bay
– Joondanna Reserve is located right across the road
– Take a stroll to Joondanna Community Food Garden which is just 180m away
– Enjoy time at your neighbour, Mount Hawthorn for it’s vibrant and trendy cafe scene
– Less than 2km to Glendalough Train Station, alternatively buses to the City stop less than 200m from the property
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Joondanna is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia. Its local government area is the City of Stirling. There is a Catholic church, St Denis, and a small Catholic primary school…