C18/305 Harborne Street, Glendalough, WA, 6016
This neat and tidy, first floor unit, has been recently renovated and is located close to all the amenities you could need. Available immediately; this unit won’t last long.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Combined bathroom/laundry
– Spacious kitchen with gas appliances
– Fully renovated
– Fridge included
– Sheltered car bay
– Laminated flooring
– Super convenient Freeway access via Powis St
– 900m walk to Glendalough Train Station and a bus stop out the front of the complex
– Nestled between the picturesque Lake Monger Park and Herdsman Lake
– Approx. 300m to Glendalough IGA
– Take a quick trip to your neighbours Mt Hawthorn, Wembley and Leederville for their vibrant bar and cafe scene
– Westfield Innaloo less than 5km away
What to do next:
To register for a home open please visit www.hereproperty.com.au or call Fiona Asbroek on 0405 634 336.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Glendalough is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia in the local government area of the City of Stirling, about 6 kilometres from Perth’s central business district along the Mitchell Freeway….