A26/305 Harborne Street, Glendalough, WA, 6016
Positioned on the first floor, this neat and tidy unit provides a low maintenance lifestyle, and is located less than 5km to the CBD as well as close walking distance to shops and public transport.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Two bedrooms with wardrobes
– Large bathroom/combined laundry (no more communal laundries!)
– Kitchen with gas cook top and a spacious bench top which doubles as a breakfast bar
– Open plan living which flows through to your own private balcony
– Friendly community spirit amongst complex residents
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Allocated car space
– Less than 5km from the CBD
– Super convenient Freeway access via Powis St
– 900m walk to Glendalough Train Station and a bus stop right on your door step
– Nestled between Lake Monger Park and Herdsman Lake
– Approx. 300m to Glendalough IGA
– Take a quick trip to your neighbours Mt Hawthorn, Wembley and Leederville for their vibrant bar and cafe scene
– Westfield Innaloo less than 5km away
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Glendalough is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia in the local government area of the City of Stirling, about 6 kilometres from Perth’s central business district along the Mitchell Freeway….