23/54 Pollard Street, Glendalough, WA, 6016
Tidy First Floor Unit
This well maintained first floor unit is less than 6km to the CBD, close walking distance to Glendalough Train Station and just minutes from the local shops.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Kitchen with double bowl sink and lots of cupboard space
– Positioned on the first floor of a quiet complex
– Two good size bedrooms; the main with built in robe and ceiling fan
– Dining/lounge that flows through to private balcony
– Upgraded bathroom with combined shower/bath
– Water usage included
– Laundry provisions within the unit – no more communal laundries!
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One allocated parking bay, plus street parking for visitors
– Less than 6km from the CBD
– Super convenient Freeway access via Powis St
– 550m walk to Glendalough Train Station
– Nestled between Lake Monger Park and Herdsman Lake
– Approx. 700m to Glendalough IGA
– Take a quick trip to your neighbours Mt Hawthorn, Wembley and Leederville for their vibrant bar and cafe scene
– Westfield Innaloo less than 5km away
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
Glendalough is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia in the local government area of the City of Stirling, about 6 kilometres from Perth’s central business district along the Mitchell Freeway….