2/125 Northwood Street, West Leederville, WA, 6007
Set in a secure complex of three, accessed only through remote gate or via intercom, this spacious and elegant townhouse feels like a tranquil haven.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Plenty of decorative features that provide a sense of luxury and elegance
– Wooden parquet flooring throughout the ground floor
– Spacious kitchen with a large island bench top, dishwasher and gas cook top
– Both formal and informal living areas
– Substantial master bedroom with a spacious walk in wardrobe and ensuite
– Vented air conditioning throughout
– Peaceful courtyard which is drenched in natural light
– Large carport with enough room for two cars
– Plenty of storage options including a lock up storeroom
– Lake Monger is within walking distance which is great for exercising or a relaxing stroll with nature
– With a local school close by this could make a lovely family home or an executives retreat
– 1km to West Leederville Train Station or alternatively a constant flow of buses en route to Perth CBD are less than 800m away
– Approx 1km to Leederville’s trendy cafe and restaurant scene
– Super convenient Freeway access via Cambridge Street
What to do next:
To register for a home open please visit www.hereproperty.com.au or call Esther Nilson on 0405 634 336.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Garage
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Formal lounge
About West Leederville
West Leederville is a suburb 3 kilometres (1.9 mi) northwest of the central business district of Perth, the capital of Western Australia, and is within the Town of Cambridge. It…