Settle into Mount Hawthorn living, at the start of the café strip.
Set back from the street so you can enjoy the quiet amid the amenity, at your timeless town home.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Boutique development of only 6 residences, with secure, remote gate entry
– Bright and open living and dining zones, both with access to the rear courtyard
– Galley kitchen with breakfast bar plus pantry, gas cooking and a dishwasher
– Cosy and low-maintenance garden courtyard, which wraps around the home to the carport
– All three bedrooms are upstairs and have built-in robes and the main with a spacious ensuite
– Additional bathroom and separate toilet also upstairs to service the secondary bedrooms/guests
– For your comfort year round, there is split system reverse cycle air conditioning to the living room and two of the bedrooms
– Laundry space adjacent to the kitchen, with access to the side courtyard and clothesline
– Storerooms within the carport
– A rare find, of three covered car bays
Pets: Cats only, considered on application
Parking: Carport parking to accommodate up to three vehicles *subject to confirmation prior to lease commencement
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE team member at the viewing
– Walk to all of the Mount Hawthorn favourites; with Yelo, Spritz Spizzicheria and Paddington Ale House within 350m
– All your retail needs are also about 350m away at The Mezz Shopping Centre, including Woolworths
– More local choices of trendy dining experiences and boutique shopping on Oxford Street Leederville, in approx.1.5km
– Just over 4km to the City, with high frequency buses Via Charles Street to get you there
What to do next:
Please check-out the virtual tour within this listing, then It is essential that you register for an inspection or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available.
Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all private viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About Mount Hawthorn
Mount Hawthorn is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the City of Vincent. The Mount Hawthorn area was first selected for urban development in 1887. In the late…