4/185 Oxford Street, Leederville, WA, 6007
Walk to Everywhere
Enjoy being positioned on Leederville’s vibrant cafe strip, whilst still having the luxury of being able to retreat to this townhouse which is set back from the street in a secure complex of just nine.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Good size kitchen with lots of cupboard space
– Two good sized bedroom with built in robes & dressing table in the master bedroom
– Renovated bathroom and additional second toilet
– Large, partly covered, enclosed courtyard with low maintenance gardens
– Split system air conditioning to lounge and bedroom
– Separate laundry with storage cupboards and outdoor access
– Secure, boutique group of townhouses
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One carport space
Pets: Will be considered on application
– Ideally located on Leederville’s trendy Oxford Street; home to some of Perth’s best cafes, bars and restaurants
– Super convenient Freeway access via Vincent Street
– 250m to The Good Grocer – Leederville IGA; which is conveniently open 24 hours a day
– 550m to Leederville Train Station, alternatively there is a bus stop just 100m from the complex
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
Leederville is a locality within the City of Vincent in the Perth metropolitan region of Western Australia. It is home to Aranmore Catholic College, the Schools of Isolated and Distance…