1/6 Stamford Street, Leederville, WA, 6007
Live the Leederville Life
This spacious three bedroom townhouse, split over two levels, is superbly located just steps from the heart of Leederville.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Spacious kitchen/meals/family area
– Three bedrooms, two with built in robes
– Landing on the second floor which can be used as a study area
– Renovated kitchen with dishwasher
– Second toilet
– Spacious laundry with cupboards, sink and bench space
– Split system air conditioning
– Separate shower and bath in the bathroom
– Small, well maintained complex
– Just 600m to Leederville Train Station
– Take a 200m stroll and find yourself on Oxford Street; surrounded by cafes, restaurants, bars and retail shopping
– 200m to The Good Grocer Leederville IGA which is conveniently open 24 hours a day
– Around the corner from Luna Cinema which also does outdoor Summer screenings
– Super convenient Freeway access via Vincent Street just metres away
– Walking distance to the picturesque Lake Monger
What to do next:
To register for a home open please visit www.hereproperty.com.au or call Esther Nilson on 0405 634 336.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Leederville is a locality within the City of Vincent in the Perth metropolitan region of Western Australia. It is home to Aranmore Catholic College, the Schools of Isolated and Distance…