13C Muir Street, Innaloo, WA, 6018
You couldn't ask for Muir
This modern, rear townhouse offers a spacious design spread over two levels, which is both practical and low maintenance.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Huge Master Bedroom with walk in robe
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Solid Tasmania oak floors
– Ducted Vacuuming system
– City and panoramic views from the balcony
– Audio visual surveillance system with remote controlled security gates
– Plenty of shopping options close by, with Karrinyup and Innaloo Shopping Centre just minutes away
– 300m to Karrinyup Road which provides super convenient access to the Freeway and Perth’s stunning coastline
– Take a 700m stroll and find yourself on the picturesque Lake Gwelup Reserve walking trail
– 2km to Stirling Train Station, alternatively multiple bus routes are just walking distance away
**Pets considered upon application**
What to do next:
To register for a home open please visit www.hereproperty.com.au or call Fiona Asbroek on 0405 634 336.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
Innaloo is a suburb situated 10km northwest of the Perth CBD, bound by a number of major freeways and roads – providing accessibility to the city and major leisure and…