2/164 Walcott Street, Mount Lawley, WA, 6050
Stunning home with lots of features
This beautiful UNFURNISHED home has lots of stunning original features. You can sit and soak up the sun in one of the 3 outdoor areas, whether you like to be surrounded by plants and greenery or want a simple decked area to sit and read a book, this house has it all!
Why you will love living HERE:
– Wooden floors throughout
– Mirrored built in wardrobes
– Office space located through the second bedroom
– Large open plan living, kitchen and dining area
– Lots of outside space, including a large veranda
– 1 Garage spot and a spot in front of the garage
Pets: Considered upon application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
– 800 meters from the famous Beaufort street cafe strip
– 100 meters away from a bus stop that can link you to Perth City (approx 3km from home)
– 3km away from Maylands Yacht Club and the Swan River shoreline
– 1.2 km (15 minute walk) from Edith Cowan University Mount Lawley campus
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About Mount Lawley
Mount Lawley is an inner northern suburb of Perth, Western Australia. The suburb is bounded by the Swan River to the east, Vincent, Harold and Pakenham Streets to the south,…