99 East Street, Mount Hawthorn, WA, 6016
East meets best
Positioned across the road from Menzies Park, where you can also reach the Mount Hawthorn cafe strip in 500m.
This home is available partially furnished, aside from the bedrooms, should you wish.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Character features to front of home will warm you up- lead-light windows, ornate ceilings and Jarrah floors to name a few
– Deco style flows to the open plan living zone where you’ll sense space via the pitched roof
– Kitchen with plenty of intuitive cabinetry, gas cooking and a dishwasher
– Three generous bedrooms with high ceilings and built-in robes
– Separate dining room
– Two updated bathrooms
– Spacious laundry with rear access
– Quaint outdoor living with an alfresco that continues seamlessly from the indoor living
– Driveway parking available adjacent to your manicured front gardens
Pets considered on application
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE team member at viewing
Parking: Off street parking for two cars and plenty of on street parking for visitors
-750m stroll to Mount Hawthorn Primary School
-From the Jazz Cellar to The Mezz, you’re in prime position to experience the best of Mount Hawthorn
-1200m to Glendlough Train Station if public transport is required
-Reach Perth city within 5km
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Decorative cornices
About Mount Hawthorn
Mount Hawthorn is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the City of Vincent. The Mount Hawthorn area was first selected for urban development in 1887. In the late…