71 London Street, Mount Hawthorn, WA, 6016
Enjoy the Best of Both Worlds
71 London Street has been preserved to showcase it’s original character and charm, with the addition of modern finishes to provide comfort and conveniences in the spaces that matter.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Preserved character features throughout of ornate ceilings, Jarrah flooring and decorative fireplaces
– Charming lounge room with sliding doors that open out onto a rear alfresco with cafe blinds; providing an ideal setting all year round
– Light and bright kitchen equipped with a double sink, gas cooking, Bosch dishwasher and a breakfast bar
– Four generously sized bedrooms with plenty of built in storage solutions; alternatively the front bedroom can also be used as another living space
– Laundry with access through to the renovated bathroom with tub and heat lights
– Separate powder room (second WC)
– Fully ducted aircon through out the house.
– Split system in the Extension area
– Garden shed
– Alarm system and electric security window shutters
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Off road parking for two cars in a spacious front courtyard with shade sail protection
– Take a short stroll and explore Mt Hawthorn’s popular wine bars, restaurants and boutiques
– 100m to a bus stop that links directly to Perth CBD
– Just a stones throw away from Les Lilleyman Reserve
– Enjoy the convenience of being just minutes from the local shopping centres
– Take a quick trip to your neighbours Leederville and North Perth to check out their trendy cafe strips
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About Mount Hawthorn
Mount Hawthorn is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the City of Vincent. The Mount Hawthorn area was first selected for urban development in 1887. In the late…