33 Beagle Street, Mosman Park, WA, 6012
Set back behind secure electronic gates, this large family home will suit the fussiest clientele.
This large family home features fine quality porcelain and timber parquetry floors, oak kitchen with top of the line stainless steel appliances, open living spaces and easy care gardens.
Accommodation – Ground Floor:
– Large Master suite with parquetry flooring, silk curtains, private courtyard, walk-in-robe, newly renovated ensuite with porcelain tiles, double vanity, separate water closet, frameless shower screens and bath.
– Open plan family and dining room with electronically controlled blinds, porcelain tiles, Jetmaster gas fire.
– Separate formal lounge
– Huge laundry with loads of storage and water closet.
– Double remote garage and large fitted storeroom.
Accommodation – First Floor:
– 3 bedrooms, all with built in robes, 2 with ensuites.
– Study or 5th bedroom
– Water closet
– Living area ideal for kids opening on to the front wrap around balcony.
Superb quality and expansive spaces with plentiful storage. Externally, the Mediterranean inspired rear yard is paved and features fully retained garden beds.
Just a short walk to the river, golf course & St Hilda’s Chidley Campus (primary school).
Fastidiously maintained, a private viewing will not disappoint.
For inspection please contact Fiona 94438011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- 2 Garage
- Vacuum System