5 Killyth Cove, Kinross, WA, 6028
Charming Family Home
Come home to this charming family home, nestled in a a whisper quiet cul-de-sac, featuring beautifully landscaped gardens and a large sparkling pool.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Walk in robe to the master bedroom and built in robes to the remaining bedrooms
– Two offices with lost of working space and storage
– Double sliding doors to a separate games room
– Spacious kitchen with plenty of storage, gas cook top and dishwasher
– Large undercover alfresco area, perfect for entertaining family and friends
– Large sparkling pool, with pool servicing included, surrounded by tranquil gardens
– Backyard shed for additional storage
– Double lock up garage
– Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac with minimal traffic
– Super convenient freeway access close by
– Walking distance to local transport
– Minutes to the pristine Burns Beach
– Close to local schools and shops
**Pets will be considered upon application**
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Below ground pool
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools