144B Roberts Street, Joondanna, WA, 6060
This elevated family residence, split over two spacious levels, has a contemporary edge and a neutral palette with a modern sophistication.
Design, space and light paired with impeccable taste and quality finishes are hallmarks of this beautiful home.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Chefs kitchen with Miele stainless steel appliances, glass splash back, waterfall bench top and clever storage solutions throughout
– Huge master bedroom with walk in robe/study and a luxury ensuite featuring shower, separate spa bath and double vanity
– Split system air conditioning units throughout
– Shoppers entry from the remote double garage
– Quality finishes throughout including; timber flooring, down lights, frame-less glass stair balustrade and high ceilings
– Built in robes to bedroom two and three
– 200m to Joondanna Reserve
– Talk a stroll to Joondanna Community Food garden which is just 180m away
– Take a quick trip to your neighbour Mt Hawthorn for it’s vibrant and trendy cafe scene
– Less than 2km to Glendalough Train Station, alternatively buses to the City stop less than 200m from the property
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Garage
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Joondanna is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia. Its local government area is the City of Stirling. There is a Catholic church, St Denis, and a small Catholic primary school…