3/213 Cambridge Street, Wembley, WA, 6014
Come home to 213 Cambridge
This light and bright apartment has been renovated throughout and is superbly located in a complex of 18 units, close to shops, entertainment and public transport.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Open plan living which opens out to a private balcony
– Kitchen complete with gas cook top and clever storage solutions throughout
– Built in robes to both bedrooms
– Combined laundry/bathroom – washing machine included
– Reverse cycle air conditioner to lounge and ceiling fans to both bedrooms
– Renovated with modern fittings and a light and bright colour scheme
– Wooden style flooring through living areas and carpeted bedrooms
– Walking distance from a plethora of Wembley, Subiaco and West Leederville restaurants, cafes and bars
– 900m to The Good Grocer, Wembley IGA which is conveniently open 24 hours a day
– 250m to St John of God hospital
– 600m to Subiaco Train Station, alternatively a bus stop en route to Perth CBD is located just outside the complex
– Plenty of fitness options available including various gyms and Lake Monger Reserve which is a 1km stroll away
What to do next:
To register for a home open please visit www.hereproperty.com.au or call Fiona Asbroek on 0405 634 336.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
Wembley is a western suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the Town of Cambridge. Its postcode is 6014. The main streets in Wembley are Cambridge Street, Harborne Street, Grantham…