412/30 Hood Street, Subiaco, WA, 6008
See you in Subi
That apartment wish list? Granted.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Sophisticated kitchen with built in Bosch appliances.
– The open plan living flows seamlessly onto your private balcony
– One spacious bedroom with plush carpets and built-in robes.with balcony access
– Separate bathroom/laundry, which includes wall mounted dryer
– Secure basement store room
Building facilities for you to enjoy include:
– Theater room with 120 inch wide screen and tiered cinema style seating
– Large commercial grade gymnasium and games room with billiard tables
– 20m solar heated pool and timber lined sauna, perfect for unwinding
– Landscaped pedestrian mall, featuring impressive LED public artwork
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One secure parking bays
– Close to the tranquillity of Kings Park, Lake Monger and the Swan River
– Save time on you morning commute, with the Subiaco Train Station just 350m away
– Strolling distance to plenty of bars, cafes and eateries on Rokeby Road
– Weekly shopping can be done at Woolworths, approx. 400m away
– 500m to St John of God Subiaco
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
Please note some images within this advertisement are of townhouse ‘C’ and that finishes will vary slightly upon inspection or virtual tour less
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Car Parking - Basement
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
Subiaco (known colloquially as Subi) is an inner western suburb of Perth, Western Australia, north-west of Kings Park. Its local government area is the City of Subiaco. Prior to European…