38/262 Lord Street, Perth, WA, 6000
Best of both worlds
ECCO Apartments – where prime, urban positioning offers excitement and convenience and resort-style facilities will entice you home at the end of the day.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Open plan living which seamlessly flows onto your full width balcony with sweeping city views
– Sophisticated kitchen boasting stone benchtops, stainless steel finishes and ample cupboard/bench space
– Two double bedrooms, both with built-in robes, the master also featuring an ensuite and balcony access
– Second family bathroom with provision for integrated laundry
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning to the living and both bedrooms
– Amazing residents’ facilities onsite including pool, spa, gym, sauna, meeting room and brilliant residents lounge
– Additional storage options via your private storeroom
Parking: Secure parking for one
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE team member at viewing
– Approx. 650m to East Peth Station, alternatively bus stops en route to Perth CBD are within 200m
– Catch a game or a gig at HBF Park, located just a stone throws away
– Walking distance to a plethora of eateries on trendy Beaufort Street
– Medico’s will appreciate the close proximity to Royal Perth and St John of God Mt Lawley Hospital
– Super convenient Freeway access approx. 500 away
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- City Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport