Ideally located on the border of Perth and Highgate, at the historic Civic Theatre Restaurant site, 378 Beaufort offers the ultimate urban lifestyle.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Spacious open plan living which extends seamlessly onto your private balcony
– Well appointed kitchen featuring a large stone island bench, gas cook top and stainless steel appliances- including dishwasher
– Reverse-cycle air conditioning to the master bedroom and living
– Two generous bedrooms, both with built-in-robes
– European laundry cleverly tucked away, with dryer included
– Ample storage solutions throughout including storeroom and linen cupboard
– Rest easy knowing your new home is located in a secure complex with remote entry
– Lift access
Parking: Secure car bay for one
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE team member at viewing
– Positioned right on the doorstep of a plethora of bars and eateries on Beaufort Street
– Catch a game or a gig at HBF Park, up the road approx. 600m away
– Grab a coffee from one of the local favourites then head to Hyde Park, located approx. 550m away
– If walking isn’t your thing, there are free flowing buses on Beaufort Street that will get you to the city in minutes
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living