3i/811 Hay Street, Perth, WA, 6000
In the Heart of the CBD!
If you’re seeking an urban escape and wanting to be as central as possible, this humble home is a great choice. Furnished, well-positioned and low-maintenance, 3i/811 Hay Street is the ultimate urban pad.
A light and bright open plan boasts far more space than one would imagine from a CBD apartment, perfect for hosting friends before a night on the town or just kicking back after a long day on the grind. A meticulously maintained kitchen has everything you’d require, with plenty of storage, stainless steel appliances and modern amenities.
Feeding off the main space is a balcony far larger than what you see in most city apartments, ideal for letting in the breeze and Northern light via glass sliding doors, a great space for a drink while you watch the world go by.
A tidy bathroom has everything you need comes complete with a full-sized bath, a rarity in central apartments of this size. The washroom doubles as your laundry too, gone are the days of an awkward shared laundry.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Built in 2001 with 63sqm living space and 11sqm of external living
– Open plan kitchen/living/dining with large North-facing balcony
– Modern kitchen, ample storage and stainless-steel appliances
– Low-maintenance bathroom doubles as laundry, full-sized bath
– Split system reverse cycle air conditioning
– Full security intercom and lift access to your floor
– Walk to countless bars, cafes, restaurants and shops.
– 230m to Perth Underground
– 200m to St George’s Tce
– 500m to Elizabeth Quay
– 15 minute walk to Royal Perth Hospital
– 350m to Woolworths
– 15 minute walk to Kings Park
What to do next:
To register for a home open please visit www.hereproperty.com.au or call Zana Nestorovska on 0433 955 022.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 75 m²
- Floor Area is 63 m²
- Built In Robes
- City Views
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Lift Installed
- Open plan living