2/31 Kadina Street, North Perth, WA, 6006
Lease a lifestyle - not just an apartment
This spacious apartment is tucked away on a leafy, residential street whilst still being on the doorstep to the buzz and excitement of an inner-suburbs lifestyle.
– Secure, under cover, off street parking for two cars
– Generously sized bedrooms, both with built in robes
– Bedroom one has it’s own ensuite with a reverse cycle air conditioning unit
– Separate second bathroom with laundry facilities
– Spacious open plan living/dining with high ceilings, polished floorboards and loads of natural light
– Low maintenance outdoor zones
– Ideally nestled in a quiet, leafy pocket between Leederville, Mt Hawthorn, Mt Lawley and West Perth
– 700m to the Angove Cafe strip; popular amongst the locals
– Great transport links close by with a bus stop en route to Perth CBD 200m away
– 150m to the picturesque Charles Veryard Reserve
– Just a short stroll to restaurants, tapas bars and the local fresh food market
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Carport
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About North Perth
North Perth is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the City of Vincent. This old, established suburb three kilometres north of Perth’s CBD is a place of mainly…