19/1 Dunedin Street, Mount Hawthorn, WA, 6016
WALK TO CAFE STRIP
Spacious 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment designed to create a seamless transition between a generous open plan interior and large private balcony facing onto quiet leafy Dunedin Street.
It has secure parking for 1 car with street parking also available.
– Gourmet kitchen with granite benchtops, coloured splashbacks and premium Blanco appliances.
– High quality floor coverings
– 2 Large bedrooms with BIR’s
– Study nook in main living area
– Modern bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles, frameless glass -Showers and classic ceramic fixtures.
-Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning -Secure under cover car parking -Home security featuring video intercom and code entry
Walk to transport, schools, cafes and shopping in Mount Hawthorn, North Perth and Leederville, and less than 5km from Perth City.
Available 3rd March, 2015
Contact Fiona Asbroek firstname.lastname@example.org or 9443 8011
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
About Mount Hawthorn
Mount Hawthorn is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the City of Vincent. The Mount Hawthorn area was first selected for urban development in 1887. In the late…