4/190 Carr Place, Leederville, WA, 6007
Heart of Leederville
If you have ever wanted to live in the heart of Leederville, this is your chance!
With the option of some furnishings to be provided, it won’t take long to make this home.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Split system air conditioning to the bedroom
– Gas hot water and cooking
– Secure, communal laundry
– Small complex of just nine
– Mirrored sliding door wardrobe
– Private balcony
Pets: Considered on application
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE team member at viewing
Parking: One allocated parking bay
Inclusions, by your selection: Fridge/Freezer, microwave
– Plenty of health and fitness options; approx. 400m from Loftus Recreation Centre and 500m from Beatty Park Leisure Centre
– Take a 300m stroll and find yourself on Oxford Street; home of Leederville’s buzzing cafe, restaurant and bar scene
– 600m to Leederville Train Station or 400m to a bus stop that links directly to the Perth CBD Bus Port
– Super convenient Freeway access via Vincent Street less than 1km away
– 500m to The Good Grocer – Leederville’s 24 hour IGA
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- Air Conditioning
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Gas hot water
Leederville is a locality within the City of Vincent in the Perth metropolitan region of Western Australia. It is home to Aranmore Catholic College, the Schools of Isolated and Distance…