14/287 Vincent Street, Leederville, WA, 6007
From where you'd rather be...
For a lasting impression of urban living, you’re invited home – to Mason Apartments.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Spacious, open plan living with reverse cycle air-conditioning
– The covered balcony offers an additional living zone, as a natural extension to the indoor space
– White, glossy kitchen with stone bench tops, glass splash backs and ample storage solutions
– Mirrored built-in robe to the generously sized bedroom
– Spacious bathroom with modern feels, also features combined European laundry
– Intercom entry to welcome guests
– Secure lift access
– Private storeroom
Parking: One secure, undercover car bay
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with a HERE Team member at viewing
– 600m to Leederville Train Station and less than 300m to the closest bus stop
– Loftus Recreation Centre and Beatty Park Leisure Centre both less than 600m away
– Stumbling distance to Leederville’s cafe and restaurant strip
– 300m to The Good Grocer Leederville IGA
– Minutes to Perth CBD
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Leederville is a locality within the City of Vincent in the Perth metropolitan region of Western Australia. It is home to Aranmore Catholic College, the Schools of Isolated and Distance…