39/303 Harborne Street, Glendalough, WA, 6016
Located on the FIRST FLOOR, this neat and tidy apartment is ready for you to move in!
Less than 5km to the CBD, close walking distance to Glendalough train station, bus stop at the front of the complex, easy freeway access and local shops a quick walk to the south, this property has all the fundamentals of a perfect home.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Two generous sized bedrooms
– Near-new carpets & freshly painted
– Built in robes
– Private balcony
– Combination bathroom/laundry
– Undercover allocated car bay
– Gas cook top
– Less than 5km from the CBD
– Super convenient Freeway access via Powis St
– 900m walk to Glendalough Train Station and a bus stop right on your door step
– Nestled between Lake Monger Park and Herdsman Lake
– Approx. 300m to Glendalough IGA
– Take a quick trip to your neighbours Mt Hawthorn, Wembley and Leederville for their vibrant bar and cafe scene
– Westfield Innaloo less than 5km away
TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY: Please call Fiona Asbroek on 0405 634 336 or go to www.hereproperty.com.au to register for the Home Open.
TO APPLY FOR THIS PROPERTY: Please note we only allow 1Form applications.
**Please ensure you are registered for viewings to allow us to keep you updated of any changes.**
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 54 m²
Glendalough is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia in the local government area of the City of Stirling, about 6 kilometres from Perth’s central business district along the Mitchell Freeway….