Decked out digs
Offering spacious open plan living; this apartment has been finished with a modern lifestyle in mind to make styling a breeze.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Generous open plan living leading to your private balcony providing additional living or dining options for you and your guests
– Split system air conditioning to the living zone
– Slick kitchen of stone benches, intuitive cabinetry and quality appliances
– Spacious bedroom with fitted robe
– European laundry, that comes with a clothes dryer
– Intercom access to welcome your visitors
– Lifestyle amenities available for exclusive use of residents- including a beer garden and gymnasium
Pets: To be considered on application
Lease term/commencement: To be discussed with a HERE team member at viewing
Parking: Secure parking for one
-Adjacent to the Girls School Cinema
-Racing and cricket encounters a short walkway with the WACA and Gloucester Park reached within 800m
-Free CAT buses will get you to and from work and the best of Perth City restaurants and retail
-Make your way to Optus Stadium on foot! The Matagarup Bridge can be reached in approx. 1km
-Or simply unwind along the Swan River or City gardens and parks, in any direction from your door
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click ‘Apply online’. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About East Perth
East Perth is an inner suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located next to the Perth CBD. Claise Brook and Claisebrook Cove are within the suburb. Primarily an industrial area in…