50A Hodgson Street, Tuart Hill, WA, 6060
UNDER OFFER! STYLISH LIVING!
A fantastic opportunity to acquire this modern and strikingly appointed street-front villa, located conveniently to local schools and parks on the Joondanna border. Features include polished spotted gum hardwood floors and a quality designer kitchen with dishwasher and ample storage.
The living area comprises an open-plan kitchen and dining area as well as a separate lounge. Easy care and established landscaping features in the private courtyard. The bedrooms are of a generous size with the study more than capable of being utilised as a 4th bedroom or guest accommodation.
Quick List of Features:
– open-plan kitchen and dining area and separate lounge.
– Spotted gum hardwood floors
– Remote Garage with shoppers access to courtyard
– 4 zone automatic reticulation
– Electric Oven,
5-burner Gas Cooktop, slimline dishwasher
– Spacious and easy to maintain courtyard with established landscaping
– Study could also be used 4th bedroom
– Separate laundry and additional WC
– Split system air-conditioning in the living area and two other bedrooms
– Security screens on doors and windows
– No strata fees
The hard work is truly complete. Will sell quickly, so act now!
Proudly presented for sale by the Exclusive Listing Agent, Rob Edwards 0418 665 144
Lot: 5 Strata Plan: 32108
Water Corporation: $981.36p.a. (approx.)
City of Stirling: $1293.29p.a.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 272 m²
- Floor Area is 14 m²
About Tuart Hill
Tuart Hill is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia. Tuart Hill is named after the Tuart tree (Eucalyptus gomphocephala) that once grew extensively throughout the area, especially around Dog Swamp….