C12/305 Harborne Street, Glendalough, WA, 6016
BE QUICK! Located on the GROUND FLOOR featuring a large COURTYARD, these units simply do not last! This unit is simply one of the best available and a true rarity! Now is the perfect time to secure yourself a high-yielding investment property or first home.
This well maintained ground floor unit is less than 5km to the CBD, close walking distance to Glendalough train station, bus stop at the front of the complex, easy freeway access and local shops a quick walk to the south.
1) Neat kitchen and appliances,
2) 2 bedrooms with built in robes,
3) Equipped with fridge, microwave and washing machine,
4) Renovated bathroom/combined laundry,
5) Large fenced courtyard & shed,
6) As new carpets, paint and flooring,
7) Ultra-convenient location,
8) Less than 5km to the CBD
9) Close to Glendalough station, buses, easy freeway access
Currently vacant and suitable to owner occupiers or investors. The estimated rental return is $350-370 per week. Inspect and buy now!
For all enquiries, please contact the exclusive listing agent, Rob Edwards 0418 665 144
Lot: 142 Strata Plan: 3323
City of Stirling: 2014/2015: $1207.28p.a.
Water Corporation: 2013/2014: $768.90p.a. (approx.)
Strata Fees: $900 per half year
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 6 m²
Glendalough is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia in the local government area of the City of Stirling, about 6 kilometres from Perth’s central business district along the Mitchell Freeway….