C4/305 Harborne Street, Glendalough, WA, 6016
Multiple Offers! More Wanted!
Situated at the rear of the complex, looking out over Herdsman Lake, this unit is simply one of the best available and a true rarity! Now is the perfect time to secure yourself a high-yielding investment property or first home.
This well maintained ground floor unit is less than 5km to the CBD, close walking distance to Glendalough train station, bus stop at the front of the complex, easy freeway access and local shops a quick walk to the south.
1) Neat kitchen and appliances,
2) 2 bedrooms with built in robes,
3) Air-conditioning to the master bedroom and living area,
4) Renovated bathroom/combined laundry,
5) Large fenced courtyard,
6) Large Deck and patio with alfresco blinds,
7) Sought after end unit with glimpses of Herdsman Lake,
8) Ultra-convenient location,
9) Less than 5km to the CBD
10) Close to Glendalough station, buses, easy freeway access
Leased until January 2014 at $330 per week. Recent lettings in the complex between $330-380 per week. Inspect and buy now!
For all enquiries, please contact the exclusive listing agent, Rob Edwards 0418 665 144
Lot: 134 Strata Plan: 3323
City of Stirling: 2013/2014: $1143.26p.a.
Water Corporation: 2013/2014: $759.55p.a. (approx.)
Strata Fees: $775 per half year
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Floor Area is 6 m²
Glendalough is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia in the local government area of the City of Stirling, about 6 kilometres from Perth’s central business district along the Mitchell Freeway….