23 Knebworth Avenue, Perth, WA, 6000
Character enchants and fresh style invites, at one of Old Perth’s most idyllic streets.
Intuitive design throughout seeks to optimise space and promote independence with two living zones plus a study nook.
The Green Title land component will position you in good stead into the future with redevelopment potential.
Why you’ll love it HERE:
– Lovingly restored character features throughout of jarrah floors, high ornate ceiling and fireplaces
– Two generous bedrooms are positioned either side of your passageway, the master suite with walk-in robe
– Cosy lounge room with fireplace adjacent to the study nook – this zone can be closed off from the rear of the home for peace when required
– The sun filled kitchen/meals extends to a rear garden oasis you would expect from the suburbs
– Bathroom and combined laundry present a spacious, blank canvas to create
– Air conditioning and ceiling fans, to support your comfort through the seasons
– Resident street parking, with two permits
– 263m of green title land, zoned R50
– You’re fortunate, 500(m) from the Beaufort Street Cafe Strip and Northbridge
– Kids will appreciate extra time in the morning being approx. 250m to Highgate Primary School and one street away from Hyde Park
– If you need to get in the car, freeway entries can be accessed directly in approx. 1500m
– Approx. 11.5km to Perth Airport, welcome visitors with convenience
Call Rob Edwards now to book your inspection on 0418 665 114 – HERE Property
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 263 m²