67 Sasse Avenue, Mount Hawthorn, WA, 6016
Offered For Sale by Public AUCTION 10:30am, Saturday 7th February 2015 (Unless Sold Prior).
A fantastic entry point property to the ever in-demand suburb of Mount Hawthorn, this is an opportunity not to be missed! The property is less than 5km from the Perth CBD by road and is well serviced by buses, train and freeway access.
The modest dwelling is in original and neat condition set upon a well-proportioned 376sqm lot and is sure to be very popular.
There are numerous parklands and recreational facilities close by including Menzies Park, Brittania Reserve and Lake Monger. Leederville and Mount Hawthorn cafes and restaurants are also in close proximity.
Aranmore Primary and Aranmore Catholic College are close by and the property is also located in the local school zones for Mount Hawthorn Primary and in the optional zone for Mount Lawley & Churchlands Secondary Schools.
Please call for details or to arrange a viewing.
1) Wednesday 14th January 2015, OPEN 5:30-6:00PM
2) Saturday 17th January 2015, OPEN 12:00-12:40PM
3) Saturday 24th January 2015, OPEN 12:00-12:40PM
4) Saturday 31st January 2015, OPEN 12:00-12:40PM
5) Wednesday 4th February 2015, OPEN 5:30-6:00pm
6) Saturday 7th February (AUCTION DAY) 2015, OPEN 9:30-10:00AM
7) Other by appointment
1) Bidders MUST be pre-registered with the Selling Agent.
2) Deposit: $50,000
3) Settlement: On or before 23rd March 2015
4) Cash and pre-approved finance*
5) Being sold in an ‘as is’ condition. Timber pest and structural reports able to be conducted prior to auction on request.
6) Encumbrances: Nil.
City of Vincent: $1239.48p.a.
Water Corporation: $985.37p.a.
AuctionSaturday 7th Feb at 10:30 am
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 376 m²
About Mount Hawthorn
Mount Hawthorn is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the City of Vincent. The Mount Hawthorn area was first selected for urban development in 1887. In the late…