12/287 Vincent Street, Leederville, WA, 6007
Live in the Heart of Leederville!
You can literally smell the coffee from this fantastic apartment which provides all the benefits of modern urban living. Don’t miss the opportunity to make this chic Leederville lifestyle yours.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Boutique Complex of 24 apartments
– Stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and quality floor coverings
– Plenty of kitchen storage
– Large Bathroom combined laundry
– Built in robes
– Secure lift access to individual floor only
– Secure parking bay
– Split system Daikin Air-Conditioning
– Private store room
– 600m to Leederville Train Station and less than 300m to the closest bus stop
– Loftus Recreation Centre and Beatty Park Leisure Centre both less than 600m away
– Walking distance to the vibrant Leederville Cafe and Restaurant strip
– 300m to The Good Grocer Leederville IGA
– Super convenient access to the Freeway via Vincent Street and Leederville Parade
– Pharmacy, gym, banks, hair dressers, post office, news agency; all just a short walk away
Don’t miss your opportunity to reside in a premier location at an amazing price! Currently leased at $300 per week.
Proudly presented to market by Exclusive Listing Agent Rob Edwards 0418 665 144 – HERE Property
Lot: 12 Strata Plan: 64802
Vol: 2856 Folio: 312
Strata – Admin Fund: $609.30p.q.
Strata – Reserve Fund: $45.00p.q.
City of Vincent: $1,405.98p.a.
Water Corporation: $1,027.98p.a.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 80 m²
- Floor Area is 53 m²
- Car Parking - Basement
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Leederville is a locality within the City of Vincent in the Perth metropolitan region of Western Australia. It is home to Aranmore Catholic College, the Schools of Isolated and Distance…