Fall in Love
Come and fall in love with this oh so sweet early 1900’s built terrace.
Positioned in a sought after pocket of West Perth, providing the perfect blend of family-friendly community and inner-city lifestyle, is where you will find this turn-of-the-century sweetheart.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Preserved character features throughout of Jarrah flooring, timber architraves, lead-light windows, ornate ceilings and federation fireplaces
– Meticulously renovated, bespoke kitchen with SMEG cooker, stainless steel fridge and dishwasher included
– Split system air conditioning to the living/dining, ensuring comfort all year round
– Two generously sized bedrooms, both equipped with wardrobes
– Renovated modern bathroom
– Unwind after the working week on your sun-drenched patio
– Separate laundry via rear courtyard
– Garden shed for additional storage
Parking: Wide side access with space for two cars, plus additional on-street permit parking
– Grab your morning coffee from the local favourites, West End Deli and Fifty Cleaver Coffee Shop, both of which are within 200m of your front gate
– For fitness, you can’t go past the Beatty Park Leisure Centre, located a block away
– 900m to trendy dining experiences and boutique shopping on Oxford Street
– Super convenient Freeway access close by, alternatively there is a bus stop en route to Perth CBD just 100m away
A rare offering of location and value which is sure to attract a wide array of potential suitors. A must view!
Proudly delivered to the market to be sold by Rob Edwards 0418 665 144 – HERE Property.
Lot: 1 Strata Plan: 16416
Volume: 1817 Folio: 25
City of Vincent: $1,408.67p.a.
Water Corporation: $1,085.46p.a. (approx.)
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Built In Robes
- Open Fire Place
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Decorative cornices
- High ceilings
About West Perth
West Perth is an inner suburb of Perth, the capital city of Western Australia. Formerly an exclusive suburb for wealthy merchants and politicians, it is now part of the inner…