189 Loftus Street, Leederville, WA, 6007
Auction Cancelled! Sold Prior!
Offered For Sale by public AUCTION 11:00am, Saturday 9th August 2014 (Unless Sold Prior).
Boasting potential City views, this elevated, well-proportioned R60 development site is sure to be very popular.
Located in the ever in-demand inner-city suburb of Leederville, this is a development opportunity not to be missed! The property is just over 3km from the Perth CBD by road and is well serviced by buses along Loftus St and Oxford St to the West. Leederville Train Station is located a short stroll to the south.
There are numerous parklands and recreational facilities close by including, Charles Veryard oval, Beatty Park and Hyde Park. Leederville and Angove St cafes and restaurants are also in close proximity.
Sitting on a generous 607sqm lot, the original character home is ready for redevelopment.
Please call for details or to arrange a viewing.
1) Saturday 19th July 2014, OPEN 1:20-2PM
2) Saturday 26th July 2014, OPEN 1:20-2PM
3) Saturday 2nd August 2014, OPEN 1:20-2PM
4) Wednesday 6th August 2014, OPEN 5:30-6PM
5) Saturday 9th August (AUCTION DAY) 2014, OPEN 10:00-10:30AM
6) Other by appointment
1) Deposit: 5% of the Purchase Price
2) Settlement: On or before 8th September 2014
3) Cash only
4) Being sold in an ‘as is’ condition. Timber pest and structural reports able to be conducted prior to auction on request.
5) Encumbrances: Nil. Property is subject to road widening of 1.3m as advised by WAPC. The buyer is advised to conduct their own investigations as to the accuracy and effect on the use or development potential of the land.
AuctionSaturday 9th Aug at 11:00 am
- Land is 607 m²
Leederville is a locality within the City of Vincent in the Perth metropolitan region of Western Australia. It is home to Aranmore Catholic College, the Schools of Isolated and Distance…