15/125 Richmond Street, Leederville WA 6007
Bright spaces and designer flare entice a sense of warmth upon entry.
Be impressed by the considered appointments in your Leederville home.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Open plan living extends to your spacious balcony, with leafy surrounds
– Modern kitchen with European appliances, soft-closing cabinetry, and extra-thick stone benchtops
– Both bedrooms with built-in mirrored wardrobes, master boasting an ensuite
– For your comfort year-round, there is split system air conditioning to the living zone and main bedroom
– Cleverly-designed storage solutions throughout, including an external 4sqm storage unit
– Rooftop terrace available exclusively to residents, providing sun drenched northerly views, and setting the scene for wow-factor alfresco entertaining
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One secure car bay, plus additional parking for visitors
– Take a leisurely stroll to the Oxford Street Café strip (approx. 190m away) and into the heart of Leederville
– Reach Perth CBD within 3km
– Direct freeway access via Vincent Street
– 900m walk to Leederville Train Station
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet
- Built In Robes
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Car Parking - Basement
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport