8/19 Selina Street, Innaloo WA 6018
Step into your urban abode in the heart of Innaloo.
Why you will love living HERE:
– Boutique group of 8 residences
– Open plan living flows out to the covered alfresco living, perfect for entertaining
– Split system air conditioning to the living zone
– Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, including gas cooking and dishwasher
– Built-in-robes to both bedrooms, master boasting an ensuite
– Separate storeroom for any bulkier items
Pets: Considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: One undercover car bay
**Advertising disclaimer: Please note photos are of a similar apartment in the same complex, layout and finishes will vary slightly upon inspection**
– Super convenient freeway access via Cedric Street
– Approx. 2km to Stirling Train Station, alternatively there are bus stops along Scarborough Beach Road for an easy commute
– An easy 3.7km drive to Scarborough Beach
– 1.4km to a plethora of retail options at Westfield Innaloo
– Plenty of local parks and reserves to explore, including Millet Park right on your doorstep
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the ‘Book Inspection’ button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated on any changes.
Once you have viewed the property, you will be sent an SMS and email with a link to apply.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Pet Friendly
- Built In Robes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Open plan living